Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Poor Rich is as Happy as

Subject to this rich, usually people always think that if they win the lottery then they will become rich and very happy. But is it true? The story begins in a Mexican beach, in a village of fishermen. On a day before lunch time an American tourist from watching the fishermen come home and reduce their fish catches. The fishermen then get ready to go home.

Then an American tourist was asked to one fisherman, "Oh Sir, if you do not mind, can I ask what you do?" Fishermen man replied, "Sir, I just got home from fishing, I am glad that catches today could to pay for our life. So I am now going to go home and eat lunch with my wife. After lunch I'll take a nap (Siesta) and in the afternoon will be playing with my children. Later in the evening after dinner, maybe I will go to the shop, playing guitar and relaxing drink with some friends. It's wonderful. "


American tourist and then said, "Sir, if no objection I would like to give a little advice. I am a professor teaching business courses at a renowned university in America, this time I was on vacation. I want to give suggestions to help you. What if you go to sea again after lunch? Then you can catch a fish whose numbers doubled from the usual. You can get more money. With this money in a few months you can hire employees and add a boat again, so the number of fish you catch become fourfold. " "In this way within a period of 5 or 6 years you can be a great skipper owner of a fleet of dozens of fishing boats. After that you can move your company's offices into a big city and expand your business into other business areas. As a director of a large company, you can take a big salary. Then register your company on the stock market and 'go public' to attract more capital. Then you buy back your stock so the price is getting up for that later can sell all your stocks higher prices. After that you can retire comfortably. "


"Within fifty years you will retire as a rich billionaire, I guarantee it because I am a professor of subjects and are very familiar with this matter." Mexican fishermen are listening very carefully and respectfully. At the end of the professor's presentation, he then asked, "But sir, what will I do with a lot of money later?" American professor was stunned for a moment, oddly enough this professor did not think his business plan this far. The only thing that comes to mind is how to make more money, but it never occurred to him what the money will be used.


The professor then replied, "With this money you will be able to retire, relax. Maybe you can vacation in a quiet fishing village and comfortable, such as the village is an example. You can buy a small boat and went fishing for fun in the morning and come home at noon for lunch with your wife. Then you can take a nap and lazing or playing with the kids. Petang day you are free to go to a shop and have fun with your friends. "


The fisherman replied "But sir, is not that all of them as I do now?" Professor was then paused and lost the words.


Often that's what happened, many people want to become rich so they can live like a poor man
kembang api